Saturday, June 7, 2008

40 weeks

Is a loooooooooooooooooong time to be pregnant! I can't believe that my mean OB won't induce me when I've shown up on L&D 4 times in the last 3 days. I mean, I am SOOOO uncomfortable - it's hot outside! You can't expect me to exist with this pressure too - it hurts to walk. And I'm having contractions every 20 minutes!!! And I get up to pee 3 times every night - I'm not sleeping well. Maybe if I refuse to leave L&D after the 4th time, I'll get induced.

Hmm, cussing out the nurse makes me feel better. And perhaps threatening to go to a different practice after delivery will make them jump and do my bidding! Naw, let's just pitch such a huge fit that security is called.

gah. Some people just shouldn't breed. But I do so hope she makes good on her threat to leave the practice. ;)

2 comments:

dr. whoo? said...

Aye, dios mio. So, did she leave the practice?

ER's Mom said...

No. But I am, so it doesn't matter. :)