Sunday, May 3, 2009

I would divorce my hubby...

and hang out with my ortho but I love my DH too much.

However, since my visit (and deep joint injection) on Friday, I have been painfree for the first time in over a year! The injection hurt more than contractions, but I would do that every week if it keeps me feeling like this. I'm not limping! I can put my weight on my right leg! I'm going to be daring in the OR and weight bear on it, so I can use my left leg for the foot pedals in my LSHs. My back will appreciate the more ergonomic position.

Funny story: so I get another set of knee X-rays. He comes into the room, throws them up on the lightbox and starts talking. Now, I'm OB. The knee X-ray looks like some bones. He's going on about joint space and how it looks good and then he asks "You see?"

My response : "I'm OB-Gyn. I can read a knee X-ray as well as radiology can read a pelvic ultrasound."

Got a laugh out of him.

1 comment:

rlbates said...

Hope it lasts a long time for you! Being pain-free, that is.