Friday, April 30, 2010

Full moon

Was a day or two ago.

In this week, I've had more SHIT than most people get in a year. My tertiary center is asking me "WTF?" I'm asking the same thing to the Flying Spagetti Monster.

I've raced to hospital in excess of 70 mph more than once this week (don't worry, country roads are flat and straight). Nurses are so worried they are incoherent when they call me. "Linda! Shut up and calm down!" (to be fair, a bp of 270 over 150 scared me too!) More than one true crash section under general. Lab values that are consistent with very bad things happening.

I'm blaming the full moon.

6 comments:

Grumpy, M.D. said...

Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Emily said...

For Dr. Grumpy:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

Grumpy, M.D. said...

Ah, thank you.

I like that.

Grumpy, M.D. said...

ER's Mom- check out Fizzy's doc cartoon today.

dr. whoo? said...

Yes, and the fit has been hitting the shan here, as well. Just in time to be on call for the weekend....whee! :)

Geothermal Heat Pumps said...

Be a perfect trouble shooter ! Use the latest Water Equipments !