Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bad day

Lets see..

A patient altered a script for post-op pain meds from a quantity of 30 to 80. Pharmacy called me and verified what I wrote. We use carbon copy scripts, so I have a copy of what I wrote in the chart. The police are now involved. She getting dismissed from my practice.

One NP in the office is pissed at me because I snapped at her when she walked into a room when I had the door shut and I was talking privately to my boss.

Another fetal demise.

My stupid knee hurts because I slipped on the ice. No, I am not going to tell ortho.

3 comments:

Grumpy, M.D. said...

Dismissing a patient around here is never a bad day!

Sorry about the others.

Be careful with that knee! (and my verification work is nocut)

rlbates said...

Hope today is better for you.

F@ K@ said...

Wow, that IS a bad day. Fortunately, there's always tomorrow.