Thursday, December 24, 2009

Musings

9+ hours is a loooooonnnnnngggggg time to be in the OR. Mom seems to be OK, but talking to her is frustrating - she's very hard of hearing, and misunderstands phone conversations constantly. Plus she's still on a Dilaudid PCA, so she's loopy too.

Did you know Santa has a cell phone? It's how I threatened my kids into behaving today. ;)

Who in the HELL wants their hip replaced today? Yes, it was on the OR schedule! I saw it when I went in to do an ectopic from the ER.

Couldn't get everyone discharged today, so I'll have to round tomorrow. Grumble.

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Grumpy, M.D. said...

And to you.

Glad your Mom is okay.

Dilaudid, Eggnog, Valium - A Merry Christmas indeed.

rlbates said...

Can't beat Grumpy, MD's comment! Merry Christmas to you and yours

Cal said...

I called Santa on his cell phone too on Christmas eve, and my daughter promptly seated her bottom on the car seat! Works magic.