Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sometimes, I just don't understand

So yesterday, we took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese as a reward for good behavior during the school year. We had fun, the kids had fun, this is what we had in mind. I learned that I suck at video racing.

But I don't understand other parents.

Exhibit A: allowing a young kid to wander alone (he looked to be about 2-3). Now, the place does have the security mark but still! Come on people! PARENT YOUR KIDS! Toddlers need to be supervised.

Exhibit B: 30 something mom. Wearing booty shorts that said "Saddle up"...over what looked like butt implants. I swear, her ass was triangular. Now, I am not a fashionista (Stacy and Clinton would have a good laugh at my wardrobe of mom jeans and t-shirts) but even I realize that particular outfit is just so....wrong.

Maybe I'm just getting old.

No comments: