Wednesday, January 21, 2009

More music stuff

"You're a gay man in a woman's body"....one of the surgical assists after hearing my iPod's playlist.

Lessee....
Bad 80s pop.
Broadway - both classic and newer.
Simon and Garfunkel.
Weird Al Yankovic.
Some 90s alt rock.
Meatloaf.

And they got to suffer through 3+ hours of it today! I love the shuffle feature! I can hear something from Fiddler on the Roof and then BAM! Green Day next! Followed by mellow Simon and Garfunkel.

I may be late to the mp3 player revolution, but I am loving it now. I have a large portion of my cds now downloaded onto my iPod. I'm trying to figure out how to get my tapes (yes, I still have tapes!) downloaded. There's a lot of bad 80s pop still to be had! Plus some of my Broadway shows are on tape and I don't own the CD, just the tape.

Plus, now that I have that iPod, I have no excuse not to get on the bike and exercise. Ugh, I hate doing that. At least the music makes the time go faster.

No comments: