Thursday, March 12, 2015

Grumble

So we took in my mom's dog after she died. My brother-in-law hates that dog & refused to take it in, but they did take her cat. I like her cat. Wish we took her instead of this evil demon spawn of a dog.

I hate this fucking dog. With the burning passion of 10,000 suns. She is 4 years old and not housebroken yet, despite us having her the last 9 months. My dogs are housebroken, Nymeria was trained within a few days of us getting her as a puppy.

I am currently shampooing my living room due to a massive diarrhea attack (I will grant that diarrhea is not her fault). Next up will be mopping my kitchen floor. Her crate is outside, where my hubby will wash it after he gets home because I'm laundering the stupid bed. This is my only day off this week.

I am not a happy camper. Fucking dog.

No comments: