Wednesday, June 24, 2009

How to make the answering service drone laugh.

Cell phone goes off. It's around 8 pm (thank goodness). Caller ID reveals the ever dreaded answering service.

"Hello?"

"Hello doctor. This is Dawn at the call center. I have a call for you."

"OK."

"Patient Ida Dunce calls stating her period started today..."

"Why the hell do I care?!" interrupting her spiel on the reason for the call. She started laughing.

"I don't know. Do you want me to connect her?"

"Not really, but go ahead."

I only wish some of these stories were made up, but I'm not that good of a storyteller.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You should have said I wasn't the potential father, I don't care.

Rachat de credit said...

Thanks a ton it has been a fantastic guide, now to make the answering service drone laugh. is definitely very easy with the help of your guidance. Kudos